All the materials available at “Jesusministries.co.uk” can be used, printed, reprinted, and passed on for teaching and or studying purposes. “Freely you have received, and so freely give” (Matthew 10:8)
Salvation Journey through the scripture
- “For all have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God.” (Romans 3:23)
- “Therefore as sin entered into the world through one man, and death through sin; and so death passed to all men, because all sinned.” (Romans 5:12)
- “For whoever keeps the whole law, and yet stumbles in one point, he has become guilty of all.” (James 2:10)
- “For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” (Romans 6:23)
- “But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”
- (Romans 5:8)
- “But as many as received him, to them he gave the right to become God’s children, to those who believe in his name.” (John 1:!2)
- “That if you will confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart, one believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” (Romans 10:9-10)
- “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and righteous to forgive us the sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” (1 John 1:9)
- “For, “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.”” (Romans 10:!3)
- “Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, then I will come in to him, and will dine with him, and he with me.” (revelation 3:20)
- “For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,” (1 Corinthians 15:3-4)
Prayer of confession;
Heavenly Father, I come before you in repentance, remove this heart of stone, and put a heart of flesh in me, forgive all my sins; Sins that I know I’ve committed, and the sins I might have committed in ignorance, forgive me of all my sins and the sins of my forefathers that’s been passed down to me. Wash me with the blood of Jesus Christ and cleanse me as white as snow, fill me and anoint me with your Holy Spirit.
I believe in my heart and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is my Lord and saviour, and that He died for my sins and God raised him from the dead.
Thank you God for saving me, Thank you Jesus for your atoning sacrifice, for your blood that you shed to redeem me from sin and the punishment of sin.
Hallelujah, glory to God. I’m now saved.
This is your day of Salvation, this is the first day of the rest of your life, from this moment it’s not you, but Jesus living in you.
“For he says,
“At an acceptable time I listened to you, in a day of salvation I helped you.”[a]
Behold, now is the acceptable time. Behold, now is the day of salvation.” 2 (Corinthians 6:2)
“For you are all children of God, through faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. If you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s offspring[a] and heirs according to promise.” (Galatians 3:26-29)